The Nimbus Jacket is a quick-drying and warm synthetic hooded jacket for cold and damp environments. It is made from durable Pertex® Quantum fabric and filled with a cloud-like synthetic insulation called Cirrus™. Held in mini baffles, this insulation is highly packable and dries quickly when wet.
The Nimbus is cut to have a regular fit to accommodate layers and has a hem drawcord and elasticated cuffs. Other features of the jacket include a large hood with a stretch binding and protective peak and a YKK® VISLON® front zip with an insulating baffle behind it. Essentials can be stored in the two YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets, or the YKK® zipped internal pocket.
When not in use the Nimbus Jacket packs into its left pocket for easy storage.
- Weight: 408g / 14.4oz (size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (178g / 6.3oz in size 12)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with stretch binding and peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
A quick-drying, warm synthetic jacket for cold and damp environments.
Made from durable and windproof Pertex Quantum fabric.
Filled with Cirrus, a synthetic insulation that lofts like down style.
A versatile layer that can be worn as an outer or warm midlayer.
2 large handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack.